Music Mind Games Unit 1
is a "must-have" book for teachers and parents worldwide who are
helping students learn music theory and gain music literacy skills. This
book is brimming with inspiration and creative ideas to enrich lives
with 100 unique and ingenious games. This wonderful method is the result
of nearly 50 years of game development by Michiko and the students she
has taught. This is Michiko's third book (#1 in 1979 and #2 in 1992).
- 25 colorful pages of philosophy, teaching tips, Cornerstones, and Fairies
- Over 750 photographs and original graphics
- 13 original scores
- Teaching, Memory, Classic, Solitaire, and Review Games
- Game subjects: Dictation and Sight-Singing, Alphabet and Intervals, Reading Rhythms, Rhythm Math, Staff and Notes, Tempos, Music Symbols, Scales and Key Signatures, Triads and Chords, Musopoly
* The book Music Mind Games Unit 1 and the Music Mind Games Handbook
are two different publications and complement each other. Teachers and
parents will want to own both. The handbook is available separately and
also included in the Puppy Packet.
Music Mind Games Book Preview 2020 from Music Mind Games on Vimeo.
Although the concepts in this book were created during pre-pandemic
years, the games can easily be adapted for all situations, including
virtual lessons and classes as well as individual play.